1967-1969 Camaro Firebird / 1968-1974 Nova Tubular Control Arms
Dramatically improve suspension performance, high speed stability, handling, and strength with this set of front tubular control arms for 1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro, 1967-1969 Pontiac Firebird, and 1968-1974 Chevrolet Nova. Your purchase includes both front upper and lower control arms.
Key features include....
- True "bolt on" design - No modifications required
- Manufactured from the highest quality DOM steel tubing
- Provides additional built-in positive camber to improve handling
- Urethane bump stops provide ball joint protection at full drop
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Upper arms are 1.125" OD tubing with .125" wall thickness
- Lower arms are 1.625" OD tubuing with .156" wall thickness
- Upper arms have 4 degrees of positive caster for increased stability
- Will work with traditional coil springs or coil overs (designed to mount in stock location)
Brands Rusty Nutz & Rodz
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Jeff Troutman on Jun 7, 2016 8:03:00 AMWe’ve heard reports from some customers that these control arms have lowered the front of their vehicle up to one inch. We have been unable to duplicate this in our own testing and installations, so it’s possible that some users may have not installed the spring pads/insulators, or the springs may have been improperly clocked in the seats prior to installation.
These arms are manufactured overseas and we have sold thousands of sets to thousands of satisfied customers. As with all of our products, we stand behind these with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. For those who prefer, we do offer domestically produced control arms. Sets start at $1,099.
Answer by: Rusty Nutz & Rodz (Admin) on Jun 8, 2016 8:08:00 AM