1955-1957 Chevrolet Passenger Vehicle Tubular Control Arms / Bel Air, Nomad, 150, 210
Dramatically improve suspension performance, high speed stability, handling, and strength with this set of front tubular control arms for 1955-1957 Chevrolet passenger vehicle. Your purchase includes both front upper and lower control arms.
Key features include....
- True "bolt on" design - No modifications required
- Manufactured from the highest quality DOM steel tubing
- Provides additional built-in positive camber to improve handling
- Urethane bump stops provide ball joint protection at full drop
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Upper arms are 1.125" OD tubing with .125" wall thickness
- Lower arms are 1.625" OD tubuing with .156" wall thickness
- Upper arms have 4 degrees of positive caster for increased stability
- Will work with traditional coil springs or coil overs (designed to mount in stock location)
1955-1957 Chevrolet Bel Air, 150, 210, Nomad
Brands Rusty Nutz & Rodz
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!